- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Completed training at an accredited Montessori Center.
- Passionate about alternative education.
- An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs and abilities.
- Patience and excellent observational, communication and diagnostic skills.
- A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.
Montessori teacher Responsibilities:
- Observing, guiding, supervising and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports.
- Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.
65/1A3A, Subash school road, Andipalayam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu 641687
Phone numbers: 9578012345/ 9070090600
Contact person: Mr. Mohan, Ms Prathiba